- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS: Page Layouts
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003 (en,fr,de)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Snap Art 3
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit)
- 259.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Download Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Art Director/Production Manager: Shawn Eldridge||| Print ||
|River Cities Reader Staff|
|Thursday, 11 May 2006 14:40|
Born on one coast and raised on another, Shawn grew up along the backbone of New England and splits his definition of "home" evenly between the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the beaches of Cape Cod and his 1920 house, a mere 300 yards from the fine social establishments of the East Village of Davenport.
In his own words: "I'm an editor/designer by occupation, an artist/musician at heart, a director/stage manager by training, a really good improvisational mechanic by heredity (didn't they used to be called inventors?) and in my daydreams I drive a '71 Series III Land Rover (update, I now drive a '74 Land Rover!) and restore and sail old wooden boats when I'm not stealing audience share from Alton Brown as a hit FoodTV chef."
Shawn detoured into journalism from what probably would have been a promising career as a stage director more than 10 years ago, and after most of that time on copy desks at giant, corporate, mainstream, newspapers, feels much more at home in the world of the Alternative Weekly.
Tags See All Tags