- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- 379.95$ CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe FreeHand MX cheap oem
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
|Using the Re@der Online Calendar: Tutorial I|
|About - Using Re@der Calendar|
|Written by Shawn Eldridge|
|Friday, 06 March 2009 18:46|
Welcome to Using the Re@der Online Calendar. This tutorial will help familiarize you with the basics of browsing the Re@der calendar, searching for events, viewing individual, or mixed in calendars, and selecting event types in the Re@der Online Calendar.
Date Picker & Search Field
If you roll your cursor over a date in the date picker, a list of events happening that day will pop up. You can then click on one of the events listed, which will take you right to the Detail View of that event. Alternately, If you click on one of the dates in the Date Picker, you will be taken right to the Main Calendar View for that date.
The next place you might see the Re@der calendar is on the calendar landing page. One way to get there is to click on the Event Calendars menu item at the top of the Re@der home page.
Calendar Landing Page & Main Calendar View
The Calendar Landing Page allows you to navigate to any of our individual calendars.
Calendar Mix-in Tool
The Calendar Mix-in Tool allows you to select a custom view, showing only the calendars you want to see. At the bottom of the calendar list in the Mix-in Tool, you can select all or none of the calendars. Alternately, you can use the checkboxes in the list to select or deselect which calendars you want to see. Here we have selected the “Kids Stuff”and the “Museums” Calendars, and those are the two calendars displayed. The corresponding colors help you to see which calendars you are looking at.
Event Type Chooser
The Event Type Chooser, allows you to view events based on their event type. This differs somewhat from the individual calendars. For example a museum exhibit for children might be listed in the Museum Calendar, and also be listed in the Kids Stuff Calendar. Choosing the "Kids Stuff - Ongoing Events" event type in the drop-down menu will display all related events regardless of which calendar they were on.
Detailed Event View
When you click on any of the events in the Main Calendar View, you will be taken to a Detailed Event View. This view will show you location, time, cost, contact information and more, about the event. The information shown might differ based on variables like the event type, venue policies, etc., but you should be able to find everything you need there. There several powerful social bookmarking, notification, and other calendar functions available in this view. We will deal with these in an upcoming tutorial.
Tags See All Tags