- 49.95$ Parallels Desktop 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
- Download Altova SemanticWorks 2009
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy OEM FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Altova SchemaAgent 2009
|2008 Annual Manual for the Arts|
|Art - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 23 July 2008 07:21|
The River Cities' Reader's second Annual Manual for the Arts features more than 250 listings covering art, theatre, music, dance, and the literary arts, from places to see an art exhibit or live music to organizations that offer classes to major festivals in and around the Quad Cities.
Whether you're an artist, an aspiring artist, or simply an arts patron, we hope you find the Annual Manual for the Arts useful - a resource to keep year-round. It's the only publication in the Quad Cities that comprehensively lists arts venues and organizations, and it includes street addresses, Web addresses, phone numbers, and other useful information. A pdf of the Annual Manual for the Arts can be downloaded by clicking here .
We're always looking for ways to improve the Annual Manual, too, so if you have ideas for making it better, send a note to the e-mail address above.
Tags See All Tags