- Download Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe cheap oem
- Download Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Buy OEM Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Discount - Sony CD Architect 5.2
- Download Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
|2008 Annual Manual for the Arts|
|Art - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 23 July 2008 07:21|
The River Cities' Reader's second Annual Manual for the Arts features more than 250 listings covering art, theatre, music, dance, and the literary arts, from places to see an art exhibit or live music to organizations that offer classes to major festivals in and around the Quad Cities.
Whether you're an artist, an aspiring artist, or simply an arts patron, we hope you find the Annual Manual for the Arts useful - a resource to keep year-round. It's the only publication in the Quad Cities that comprehensively lists arts venues and organizations, and it includes street addresses, Web addresses, phone numbers, and other useful information. A pdf of the Annual Manual for the Arts can be downloaded by clicking here .
We're always looking for ways to improve the Annual Manual, too, so if you have ideas for making it better, send a note to the e-mail address above.
Tags See All Tags