- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 (en)
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Buy Cheap MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 5.5
- 99.95$ Capture One Pro 6 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Buy Algolab Photo Vector 1.98 (en)
|2008 Annual Manual for the Arts|
|Art - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 23 July 2008 07:21|
The River Cities' Reader's second Annual Manual for the Arts features more than 250 listings covering art, theatre, music, dance, and the literary arts, from places to see an art exhibit or live music to organizations that offer classes to major festivals in and around the Quad Cities.
Whether you're an artist, an aspiring artist, or simply an arts patron, we hope you find the Annual Manual for the Arts useful - a resource to keep year-round. It's the only publication in the Quad Cities that comprehensively lists arts venues and organizations, and it includes street addresses, Web addresses, phone numbers, and other useful information. A pdf of the Annual Manual for the Arts can be downloaded by clicking here .
We're always looking for ways to improve the Annual Manual, too, so if you have ideas for making it better, send a note to the e-mail address above.
Tags See All Tags