- Discount - Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Buy OEM AppZapper 2 MAC
- Download FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement (en)
- Discount - Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Discount - Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Nuance OmniPage Professional 16 cheap oem
|Enter the River Cities’ Reader’s 2014 Photo Contest! May 9 Deadline!|
|Art - Photography|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 27 March 2014 08:20|
The theme for the River Cities’ Reader 2014 photography contest is summer – in large part because we want to erase memories of our beastly winter.
The four categories are “Fun in the Sun,” “In the Garden,” “Heat Wave,” and “Summer Nights.”
The deadline for entries is May 9, and the rules are below. We plan to publish the winners in our May 29 issue.
(The photo above, by Jess Ellis, is a winner from our 2013 contest, incidentally.)
The Fine Print
2) All photographs must be received by 5 p.m. Central Daylight Time on Friday, May 9, 2014.
3) Photographs must be saved in the .jpg or .tif format. Photographs should be submitted in a resolution suitable for newspaper publication. An 8-by-10-inch image should be 150dpi or higher, while a 4-by-6 image should be 300dpi or higher; generally speaking, each entry should be at least 1,200 pixels on its shortest side.
4) All photographs must be previously unpublished.
5) Photographers are limited to three entries apiece. You may submit multiple images in a single category, but each photograph counts toward the three-entry limit.
6) All entries must include the name of the photographer, a daytime phone number for the photographer, and the category in which the photograph is being entered. Although not required, we welcome short statements (fewer than 100 words) that provide context for the image – for example, notes on the photographic subject or the shooting circumstances.
Tags See All Tags