- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business (en)
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
|Annual Manual for the Arts|
|Art - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2007 02:49|
In years past, the River Cities' Reader has published a music guide each summer. We've expanded our vision this year with this inaugural Annual Manual for the Arts.
The impetus behind the Annual Manual for the Arts is that there has been no single resource for the arts in the Quad Cities, whether you're a consumer of the arts, one of their practitioners, or someone who wants to become one of their practitioners.
The goal is to provide basic information - some starting points - for fans of the arts, artists, and students of the arts. Want to know who offers dance classes? Want to know where to see art exhibits, or theatre? Want to know what venues present live music, and where they're located? All that information is in here, along with Web addresses and contact information.
Tags See All Tags