- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Buy Cheap Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter cheap oem
- Download dtSearch Desktop 7
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy Windows 8: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit) (en,ja)
|Annual Manual for the Arts|
|Art - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2007 02:49|
In years past, the River Cities' Reader has published a music guide each summer. We've expanded our vision this year with this inaugural Annual Manual for the Arts.
The impetus behind the Annual Manual for the Arts is that there has been no single resource for the arts in the Quad Cities, whether you're a consumer of the arts, one of their practitioners, or someone who wants to become one of their practitioners.
The goal is to provide basic information - some starting points - for fans of the arts, artists, and students of the arts. Want to know who offers dance classes? Want to know where to see art exhibits, or theatre? Want to know what venues present live music, and where they're located? All that information is in here, along with Web addresses and contact information.
Tags See All Tags