- 199.95$ CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ MacJournal 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
- Buy Cheap Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC
- 359.95$ Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy OEM GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- 9.95$ Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Discount - Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
|Bushs Faustian Deal With the Taliban|
|Commentary/Politics - Guest Commentaries|
|Saturday, 15 September 2001 18:00|
Published May 22, 2001 in the Los Angeles Times
Enslave your girls and women, harbor anti-U.S. terrorists, destroy every vestige of civilization in your homeland, and the Bush administration will embrace you.
All that matters is that you line up as an ally in the drug war, the only international cause that this nation still takes seriously.
That s the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the U.S. the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that \\\\"rogue regime\\\\" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God. So, too, by the Taliban s estimation, are most human activities, but it s the ban on drugs that catches this administration s attention.
Click here for full text of article . . .
Tags See All Tags