- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy OEM Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Mixed in Key 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC
- 19.95$ iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58 cheap oem
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features cheap oem
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
|Bushs Faustian Deal With the Taliban|
|Commentary/Politics - Guest Commentaries|
|Saturday, 15 September 2001 18:00|
Published May 22, 2001 in the Los Angeles Times
Enslave your girls and women, harbor anti-U.S. terrorists, destroy every vestige of civilization in your homeland, and the Bush administration will embrace you.
All that matters is that you line up as an ally in the drug war, the only international cause that this nation still takes seriously.
That s the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the U.S. the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that \\\\"rogue regime\\\\" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God. So, too, by the Taliban s estimation, are most human activities, but it s the ban on drugs that catches this administration s attention.
Click here for full text of article . . .
Tags See All Tags