- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- 59.95$ Adobe SpeedGrade CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy DAZ Bryce 5.5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
|Bushs Faustian Deal With the Taliban|
|Commentary/Politics - Guest Commentaries|
|Saturday, 15 September 2001 18:00|
Published May 22, 2001 in the Los Angeles Times
Enslave your girls and women, harbor anti-U.S. terrorists, destroy every vestige of civilization in your homeland, and the Bush administration will embrace you.
All that matters is that you line up as an ally in the drug war, the only international cause that this nation still takes seriously.
That s the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the U.S. the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that \\\\"rogue regime\\\\" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God. So, too, by the Taliban s estimation, are most human activities, but it s the ban on drugs that catches this administration s attention.
Click here for full text of article . . .
Tags See All Tags