- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Download Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Download Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Discount - Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Download openPim
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
|Bushs Faustian Deal With the Taliban|
|Commentary/Politics - Guest Commentaries|
|Saturday, 15 September 2001 18:00|
Published May 22, 2001 in the Los Angeles Times
Enslave your girls and women, harbor anti-U.S. terrorists, destroy every vestige of civilization in your homeland, and the Bush administration will embrace you.
All that matters is that you line up as an ally in the drug war, the only international cause that this nation still takes seriously.
That s the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the U.S. the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that \\\\"rogue regime\\\\" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God. So, too, by the Taliban s estimation, are most human activities, but it s the ban on drugs that catches this administration s attention.
Click here for full text of article . . .
Tags See All Tags