- 9.95$ Access 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 cheap oem
- Buy Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
|Congratulations and Best Wishes to Jeff and Pamela Ignatius|
|Commentary/Politics - Editorials|
|Tuesday, 08 January 2002 18:00|
On December 29, 2001, my husband Todd and I had the privilege of witnessing our news and arts editor, Jeff Ignatius, marry to his beautiful bride, Pamela Kennerly, in Springfield, Illinois. It was an occasion for true celebration because their union holds all the magical promise of real and abiding love.
The wedding was stunning. The Christmas decorations added a particular elegance that only this season can. Bagpipes played as part of the ceremony, creating a festive atmosphere, yet reflected a feeling of deep tradition and meaning.
Those in attendance stood and vowed before God to do everything in our power to support and uphold the couple’s vows to one another, and we intend to do just that. I believe we committed to a couple that will go the distance in their marriage, and it was a thrill to be part of the beginning of their life together.
During the reception, Pamela’s father stood and led us in a Latin prayer song that was so beautiful, almost angelic in the musical quality of it, that I will never forget it. Mr. Kennerly’s voice alone was outstanding, but the whole reception hall sang in a way that sent shivers through me. I count that moment as one of the most inspiring, enchanting ones of any wedding I have ever attended.
But most of all, the joy that shone through Pamela’s smile (she has the most beautiful smile anyway) and the simple awe in Jeff’s eyes as he watched his bride throughout the evening were the best testimonies to the intensity of their love and attachment to one another.
We at the Reader wish them every blessing imaginable for a healthy, prosperous, and love-filled life together.
Tags See All Tags