- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License) (en,fr,ja,ko)
- 79.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2012b
- 79.95$ Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC cheap oem
|Congress Should Be Selected by People, Not Parties|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Written by Billy D. Clifford|
|Monday, 09 April 2012 10:28|
Candidates brought forward by the GOP and the Democratic parties represent their parties and the special interests that fund them, not you and me. These candidates must conform to one of the two, usually diametrically opposed, political platforms. This candidate-selection process gives us fiction-based polarizing campaigns, a failed education system, trillions in public debt, and a tax system for special interests.
Candidates should represent the people who elect them. That’s how the U.S. House of Representatives is supposed to work – members represent the voters from geographic districts within each state. We should be voting for individual candidates, not a political party.
There is a process that does allow citizen representatives to be selected by the people in their local district. These candidates are not associated with any political party and will limit themselves to two terms. Go to GOOOH.com to learn more.
Serving in Congress should be an honor, not a career.
Billy D. Clifford
Tags See All Tags