- Discount - CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Buy Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture (en)
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 (en)
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (en)
- 9.95$ Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
|Downtown Plans Would Decrease Quality of Life|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Tuesday, 15 May 2001 18:00|
Is the City of Davenport going to have certain significant and substantial increases from the downtown Davenport tourist influx being promoted by certain local interests: more traffic congestion; more unavailable parking spaces; more drug traffic; more sexual prostitution; etc.
? And more taxes to pay the costs of trying to correct and combat these decreases in the Davenport quality of life?
We have not seen or heard these quality-of-life-decreasing consequences forthrightly addressed by the major tourism promoters; DavenportOne; the Quad City Times; the Davenport city-council majority; or certain others.
Is this because even mentioning these possibilities to the citizens of Davenport might cause the latest bigger-and-better downtown-Davenport sales pitch to fail?
Joel D. Weber
Tags See All Tags