- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Download TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Buy Altova SemanticWorks 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Download Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Buy Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 (en)
- 79.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy Chief Architect Premier X6 (en)
|Downtown Plans Would Decrease Quality of Life|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Tuesday, 15 May 2001 18:00|
Is the City of Davenport going to have certain significant and substantial increases from the downtown Davenport tourist influx being promoted by certain local interests: more traffic congestion; more unavailable parking spaces; more drug traffic; more sexual prostitution; etc.
? And more taxes to pay the costs of trying to correct and combat these decreases in the Davenport quality of life?
We have not seen or heard these quality-of-life-decreasing consequences forthrightly addressed by the major tourism promoters; DavenportOne; the Quad City Times; the Davenport city-council majority; or certain others.
Is this because even mentioning these possibilities to the citizens of Davenport might cause the latest bigger-and-better downtown-Davenport sales pitch to fail?
Joel D. Weber
Tags See All Tags