- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap openPim
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Download QuarkXPress 10
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
- Discount - InDesign CS5 Bible
- Discount - Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training
|Occupy the Fed, Not Wall Street|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Written by Mike Angelos|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 13:55|
As with most movements that threaten the status quo, Occupy Wall Street (OWS) is being co-opted by that very status quo, under the guise of class warfare, in order to continue pitting Americans against each other.
This movement needs to focus on the big picture. The government facilitates the monopolies that corporations use to exercise their greed. And the Federal Reserve funds these elites’ escapades – wars and welfare – with bailouts and inflationary money presses.
Protesters’ anger should be directed at the Federal Reserve System, an unconstitutional banking cartel, and corporatism – the merging of big government and big business.
Ron Paul has pushed for an audit of the Fed. When America realizes the Fed creates the economic cycles that strip us of the hard-earned fruits of our labor and makes us poorer through the inflation tax, the Fed will be put out of business and we’ll see the restoration of sound money.
OWS should take a look at OccupyTheFedNow.com to understand the real problem.
Tags See All Tags