- 149.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy OEM Macromates TextMate MAC
- Discount - IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- 99.95$ Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Download iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ PhoneView 2 MAC cheap oem
|Occupy the Fed, Not Wall Street|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Written by Mike Angelos|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 13:55|
As with most movements that threaten the status quo, Occupy Wall Street (OWS) is being co-opted by that very status quo, under the guise of class warfare, in order to continue pitting Americans against each other.
This movement needs to focus on the big picture. The government facilitates the monopolies that corporations use to exercise their greed. And the Federal Reserve funds these elites’ escapades – wars and welfare – with bailouts and inflationary money presses.
Protesters’ anger should be directed at the Federal Reserve System, an unconstitutional banking cartel, and corporatism – the merging of big government and big business.
Ron Paul has pushed for an audit of the Fed. When America realizes the Fed creates the economic cycles that strip us of the hard-earned fruits of our labor and makes us poorer through the inflation tax, the Fed will be put out of business and we’ll see the restoration of sound money.
OWS should take a look at OccupyTheFedNow.com to understand the real problem.
Tags See All Tags