- Buy OEM Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Download ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 (en)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
|Occupy the Fed, Not Wall Street|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Written by Mike Angelos|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 13:55|
As with most movements that threaten the status quo, Occupy Wall Street (OWS) is being co-opted by that very status quo, under the guise of class warfare, in order to continue pitting Americans against each other.
This movement needs to focus on the big picture. The government facilitates the monopolies that corporations use to exercise their greed. And the Federal Reserve funds these elites’ escapades – wars and welfare – with bailouts and inflationary money presses.
Protesters’ anger should be directed at the Federal Reserve System, an unconstitutional banking cartel, and corporatism – the merging of big government and big business.
Ron Paul has pushed for an audit of the Fed. When America realizes the Fed creates the economic cycles that strip us of the hard-earned fruits of our labor and makes us poorer through the inflation tax, the Fed will be put out of business and we’ll see the restoration of sound money.
OWS should take a look at OccupyTheFedNow.com to understand the real problem.
Tags See All Tags