- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Download Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,cs,pl,tr)
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv)
- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- 9.95$ Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference cheap oem
- 9.95$ Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- 9.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Buy Adobe Flash CS4 Professional (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
|Sierra Club Holds Annual Meeting and Pregracke Fundraiser|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Tuesday, 09 October 2001 18:00|
Sierra Club’s Eagle View Group will host the Iowa Chapter’s Annual Meeting &
Dinner on October 20, 2001. Departing from tradition, this year’s meeting will be open to the public, and a fundraiser for Chad Pregracke.
Chad has won worldwide recognition for his tireless efforts in cleaning trash from the Mississippi, Illinois, and Ohio rivers. In addition to ridding the rivers of everything from cans to refrigerators to tractors, Chad organized the “Adopt a River Mile” project to utilize citizens of river communities to carry on what he has started.
The Annual Meeting will be at the Holiday Inn at 53rd and Brady streets in Davenport. Social hour begins at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7. Chad will be the featured speaker, and environmental awards will be given to those who have done outstanding work in the environmental community. The cost to attend is $25, with all proceeds beyond expenses going to help clean our rivers.
We are asking businesses to buy tables of 10 for $250. A business could buy a table and give the tickets to employees, or it could donate them back to the Sierra Club, and we will use them to bring in area high-school and college students who are involved in environmental studies. The deadline for registering is October 13. There is a limit of 250 seats available. Please make checks payable to Sierra Club and send them to Eagle View Group; P.O. Box 407; Princton, Iowa 52768.
Thank you for taking the time to even read this letter. I’m sure you receive loads of requests everyday, because I do, too. I know Chad. I have worked with Chad. I think I work hard, as I’m sure you do. You should see Chad and his crew. It is humbling. You cannot make a better investment in the betterment of your local environment than through them.
Frank A. Holst,
Treasurer, Sierra Club,
Tags See All Tags