- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Buy Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection (de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,en)
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers (en)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard
- Buy Cheap MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
|3 Things All Women Should Know About Their Bodies|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 09:08|
Between Untested Therapies & Intrusive Politics,
RN Says Individuals Must Take Responsibility for Their Health
There’s plenty of information about women’s physical and health-care needs. Unfortunately, some of it is incomplete, or based on opinion and conjecture, or it’s just plain bad information, says registered nurse Iyalode Edwards.
“Women tend to be more vigilant about their bodies than men, and there is a huge marketplace of literature, products, studies, politics and other opinions on women’s health,” says Edwards, author of “Multiple Orgasms Made Simple: ‘How to Do It’ Sex Secrets All Women Should Know!” (www.multipleOmadesimple.com).
“Not all of it makes sense.”
It’s only natural that women are more focused on their bodies than men because women have the more complex anatomy, she says. But old ideas from a society based in patriarchy, along with today’s health market issues, can create confusion. Edwards, who has more than 35 years experience as a registered nurse, clarifies three points about which she sees the most misunderstanding among her patients:
About Iyalode Edwards, R.N.
Iyalode Edwards is the author of “Multiple Orgasms Made Simple,” a straightforward, step-by-step how-to guide that includes physiological explanations for sensations women experience. Edwards is a registered nurse with more than 35 years of experience. She informally interviewed a number of women and physicians as part of her research.
Tags See All Tags