- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
- Download Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Cheap Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - iPad: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Buy OEM Best Software ACT! 2005
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training
- 59.95$ Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 39.95$ Sony Cinescore cheap oem
|Loebsack Encourages Students to Apply for Spring Internships|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 13 November 2012 11:26|
Washington, D.C – Congressman Dave Loebsack today announced that his office is now accepting applications from Iowa college students to participate in a Congressional internship program in his Washington, D.C., or Iowa offices. The internship program is open to undergraduate students and recent graduates, regardless of major.
“As a former teacher, I have seen the benefits that internships can provide by giving students a firsthand look into the government process,” said Loebsack. “I encourage all hardworking, motivated students and recent graduates to apply.”
Interns in the Washington, D.C. office will have the opportunity to learn about the legislative process and the federal government by working closely with the legislative, communications and constituent services staff members. Interns in the Iowa offices will have the opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge about how a Congressional office provides constituent services and interacts with members of the community.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter, resume, a short writing sample and a letter of recommendation to LoebsackInternship@mail.house.
Tags See All Tags