- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Kolor Autopano Giga 3 (en,de,fr,it,pt,es,ch,ja,tr)
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 5
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy ActiveState Komodo IDE 5 (en)
- Discount - Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,pt,ch)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Download Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
|Turn Green Into Green: Illinois Energy Now Public Sector Workshop|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Theresa Wittenauer|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 10:04|
ROCK FALLS, IL – Carol Kulek, Consultant for the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunities (DCEO), will speak at the upcoming Turn Green Into Green: Illinois Energy Now Public Sector Workshop. The meeting will be held on December 12th at 10:00 AM at the Ogle County Farm Bureau located at 421 West Pines Road in Oregon, IL.
Carol and other representatives will present information regarding financial incentives that are being offered through Illinois Energy Now. These incentives cover a portion of facility upgrades to electric and natural gas systems including HVAC equipment, motors and drives, water heaters, boilers, lighting equipment, gas furnaces and refrigeration equipment. The workshop is designed to help local government officials and other public facility managers identify specific ways they can help cut energy costs and access millions of dollars in funding available through the DCEO Illinois Energy office.
DCEO staff will be on site to schedule free energy audits for public facilities and provide application assistance. The presentation will cover a new "Sweet Deal Bonus" which could increase the qualifying incentive of a project for a limited time.
About Blackhawk Hills
Blackhawk Hills is a not-for-profit corporation based in Rock Falls, IL, that serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois. Services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills is sponsored by local county boards and Soil and Water Conservation Districts and is overseen by an 18-member council, consisting of three representatives from each of the six counties.
Tags See All Tags