- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- 99.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended (en,fr,de,it,es,nl,pt,ja)
- 9.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Buy OEM Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Download Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
|Turn Green Into Green: Illinois Energy Now Public Sector Workshop|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Theresa Wittenauer|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 10:04|
ROCK FALLS, IL – Carol Kulek, Consultant for the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunities (DCEO), will speak at the upcoming Turn Green Into Green: Illinois Energy Now Public Sector Workshop. The meeting will be held on December 12th at 10:00 AM at the Ogle County Farm Bureau located at 421 West Pines Road in Oregon, IL.
Carol and other representatives will present information regarding financial incentives that are being offered through Illinois Energy Now. These incentives cover a portion of facility upgrades to electric and natural gas systems including HVAC equipment, motors and drives, water heaters, boilers, lighting equipment, gas furnaces and refrigeration equipment. The workshop is designed to help local government officials and other public facility managers identify specific ways they can help cut energy costs and access millions of dollars in funding available through the DCEO Illinois Energy office.
DCEO staff will be on site to schedule free energy audits for public facilities and provide application assistance. The presentation will cover a new "Sweet Deal Bonus" which could increase the qualifying incentive of a project for a limited time.
About Blackhawk Hills
Blackhawk Hills is a not-for-profit corporation based in Rock Falls, IL, that serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois. Services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills is sponsored by local county boards and Soil and Water Conservation Districts and is overseen by an 18-member council, consisting of three representatives from each of the six counties.
Tags See All Tags