- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- 29.95$ FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Download Adobe Authorware 7
- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- 39.95$ Parallels Desktop 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) (en)
- Download Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
|Ford Supports Education Through the 2012 Heart Behind the Oval Community Challenge|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Hillary Mulka|
|Monday, 03 December 2012 15:43|
DETROIT, Dec. 3, 2012 – The 2012 Heart Behind the Oval Community Challenge is underway, with the general public registering support for their favorite contest entries through daily online voting. For this year’s contest, Ford Motor Company Fund invited high school seniors and college students to showcase their commitment to their communities in a brief video or photo essay. Students can submit their entries until Dec. 14.
The three entries with the most online votes will receive a $2,500 college scholarship and a $2,500 grant to a partnering nonprofit to complete a future service project. Wild Card prizes, including a $1,000 college scholarship and a $1,000 project grant, will be awarded to two entries chosen by a Ford Motor Company judging panel.
For more information or to enter and vote for the 2012 Heart Behind the Oval Community Challenge, please visit http://apps.facebook.com/
# # #
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and about 65 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
Tags See All Tags