- Buy Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- 19.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 cheap oem
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5.5
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Buy Neobyte Titan Backup (en)
- Discount - GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Traffic Safety Legislation|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 16:16|
CHICAGO – December 4, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement thanking the Illinois State Senate for passing new traffic safety legislation that will help ensure every Illinois motorist is properly licensed.
“There are more than 250,000 immigrant drivers on Illinois roads today who have not passed a driving test, which presents a dangerous risk to other drivers. Our roads can be safer if we ensure that every driver in Illinois learns the rules of the road and is trained to drive safely.
“This legislation is about safety and responsibility. By making sure every driver is properly insured, Senate Bill 957 will improve traffic safety and save Illinois motorists $46 million a year in insurance premiums.
“I want to thank the members of the Illinois Senate for their bipartisan passage of legislation that will save lives and help more immigrants become stronger contributors to our economy.
“I urge members of the House to act quickly to make our roads safer and reduce the financial burden on all Illinois drivers.”
Tags See All Tags