- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,hu,pl,ro,tr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy ARTS PDF Stamper (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Traffic Safety Legislation|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 16:16|
CHICAGO – December 4, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement thanking the Illinois State Senate for passing new traffic safety legislation that will help ensure every Illinois motorist is properly licensed.
“There are more than 250,000 immigrant drivers on Illinois roads today who have not passed a driving test, which presents a dangerous risk to other drivers. Our roads can be safer if we ensure that every driver in Illinois learns the rules of the road and is trained to drive safely.
“This legislation is about safety and responsibility. By making sure every driver is properly insured, Senate Bill 957 will improve traffic safety and save Illinois motorists $46 million a year in insurance premiums.
“I want to thank the members of the Illinois Senate for their bipartisan passage of legislation that will save lives and help more immigrants become stronger contributors to our economy.
“I urge members of the House to act quickly to make our roads safer and reduce the financial burden on all Illinois drivers.”
Tags See All Tags