- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Discount - Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Download Word 2007 For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One (en)
- Download Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration (en)
- Download GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium (en,ja)
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Traffic Safety Legislation|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 16:16|
CHICAGO – December 4, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement thanking the Illinois State Senate for passing new traffic safety legislation that will help ensure every Illinois motorist is properly licensed.
“There are more than 250,000 immigrant drivers on Illinois roads today who have not passed a driving test, which presents a dangerous risk to other drivers. Our roads can be safer if we ensure that every driver in Illinois learns the rules of the road and is trained to drive safely.
“This legislation is about safety and responsibility. By making sure every driver is properly insured, Senate Bill 957 will improve traffic safety and save Illinois motorists $46 million a year in insurance premiums.
“I want to thank the members of the Illinois Senate for their bipartisan passage of legislation that will save lives and help more immigrants become stronger contributors to our economy.
“I urge members of the House to act quickly to make our roads safer and reduce the financial burden on all Illinois drivers.”
Tags See All Tags