- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
- Download Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Buy Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Buy Alfred 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Redesign: Strategies for Success
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Traffic Safety Legislation|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 16:16|
CHICAGO – December 4, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement thanking the Illinois State Senate for passing new traffic safety legislation that will help ensure every Illinois motorist is properly licensed.
“There are more than 250,000 immigrant drivers on Illinois roads today who have not passed a driving test, which presents a dangerous risk to other drivers. Our roads can be safer if we ensure that every driver in Illinois learns the rules of the road and is trained to drive safely.
“This legislation is about safety and responsibility. By making sure every driver is properly insured, Senate Bill 957 will improve traffic safety and save Illinois motorists $46 million a year in insurance premiums.
“I want to thank the members of the Illinois Senate for their bipartisan passage of legislation that will save lives and help more immigrants become stronger contributors to our economy.
“I urge members of the House to act quickly to make our roads safer and reduce the financial burden on all Illinois drivers.”
Tags See All Tags