- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10
- Download Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Discount - Many Tricks Usher MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Kinemac MAC
- Download Corel Painter X3
- Discount - Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
|AARP IA News: What Fiscal Cliff Options Mean to Iowans|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Ann Black|
|Friday, 07 December 2012 08:29|
Yesterday, Wednesday, Dec. 5, Anthony Carroll, AARP Iowa Associate State Director for Advocacy, and Mary Ann Young, AARP Iowa Executive Council member from Des Moines, met in Washington, D.C. with Senators Chuck Grassley and Tom Harkin, carrying the message of the overwhelming majority of AARP Iowa members to keep Medicare and Social Security cuts out of the “fiscal cliff” negotiations.
After their visits to Capitol Hill, Mary Ann Young, along with AARP’s Director of Policy David Certner, and AARP Colorado volunteer Jean Nofles, were interviewed by CNN. The story will be featured today on CNN’s The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer from, 4-6 p.m. EST.
Across all party lines, older Americans and Iowans, have serious concerns about efforts to make major changes to health care and retirement benefits they have paid into and depend on – especially as part of any rushed, end-of-year bargaining.
Attached is a news release about the effects the current “fiscal cliff” cuts to Social Security and Medicare would have on the more than 500,000 Iowans, their families and the State of Illinois.Anthony Carroll and Mary Ann Young would be available to talk with you on Friday or next week about their Washington trip and AARP’s efforts to prevent Congress and the White House from eroding these earned benefits and the economic security of all Americans when it is needed the most.
Tags See All Tags