- Buy OEM Best Software ACT! 2005
- 29.95$ Apple Compressor 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching (en)
- 99.95$ Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 259.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
|AARP IA News: What Fiscal Cliff Options Mean to Iowans|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Ann Black|
|Friday, 07 December 2012 08:29|
Yesterday, Wednesday, Dec. 5, Anthony Carroll, AARP Iowa Associate State Director for Advocacy, and Mary Ann Young, AARP Iowa Executive Council member from Des Moines, met in Washington, D.C. with Senators Chuck Grassley and Tom Harkin, carrying the message of the overwhelming majority of AARP Iowa members to keep Medicare and Social Security cuts out of the “fiscal cliff” negotiations.
After their visits to Capitol Hill, Mary Ann Young, along with AARP’s Director of Policy David Certner, and AARP Colorado volunteer Jean Nofles, were interviewed by CNN. The story will be featured today on CNN’s The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer from, 4-6 p.m. EST.
Across all party lines, older Americans and Iowans, have serious concerns about efforts to make major changes to health care and retirement benefits they have paid into and depend on – especially as part of any rushed, end-of-year bargaining.
Attached is a news release about the effects the current “fiscal cliff” cuts to Social Security and Medicare would have on the more than 500,000 Iowans, their families and the State of Illinois.Anthony Carroll and Mary Ann Young would be available to talk with you on Friday or next week about their Washington trip and AARP’s efforts to prevent Congress and the White House from eroding these earned benefits and the economic security of all Americans when it is needed the most.
Tags See All Tags