- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- 19.95$ SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit) cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Discount - Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
|“The Loop Runs Special Hours on New Year's Eve”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Becky Passman|
|Tuesday, 18 December 2012 13:32|
The Loop riverfront circulator will operate special hours on Monday, December 31 to accommodate New Year's Eve festivities. The service will run its regular route beginning at 6PM and will end with the last stop in Bettendorf at 2:45AM. Four buses will be in operation that evening -- two traveling in a clockwise direction and two running the route in a counter-clockwise direction each hour -- giving riders more frequent service and increased capacity for the busy night.
The Loop riverfront circulator gives riders easy access to downtown attractions in Bettendorf, the Village of East Davenport, Davenport, The District in Rock Island, and Moline. It is a safe and enjoyable way to travel among popular venues and enjoy local festivities. The brightly colored orange retro-style buses – with stadium seating, huge windows, full glass ceilings, and friendly drivers – are easy to spot and comfortable to ride. Buses may be boarded either at a designated "Loop Stop" or by flagging the bus down in "The Loop Zone", which is anywhere along the route in the downtown areas. Please note that all downtown hotels are on The Loop route, making it extra easy to bring in the New Year safely.
Cost: $1 per trip or $3 for a day-pass, 50 cents for those over 60, the disabled and those with a Medicare card. Additional information about The Loop bus service, including downloadable .pdf's of the New Year's Eve schedule and The 2012-2013 Loop Rider's Guide, may be found at www.qctransit.com.
Tags See All Tags