- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport
- 149.95$ Adobe Captivate 5.5 cheap oem
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,ja)
- 9.95$ Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro cheap oem
- Download Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Buy Cheap Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Download Neobyte Titan Backup
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
|What's happening at the Putnam Museum...|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Putnam Museum|
|Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:57|
U P C O M I N G E V E N T S
Fun For All
Free with the purchase of a Museum exhibit hall ticket
Have fun each day with themed activities, all while exploring the Putnam Museum's Exhibit Halls
Wednesday, December 26 - Winter Wonderland Wednesday
Thursday, December 27 - Think Tank Thursday
Friday, December 28 - Fun Flight Friday
Saturday, December 29 - Save a Life Saturday
Sunday, December 30 - Build a Structure Sunday
Monday, December 31 - Mad Science Monday
Let Putnam Explorers Jr. program take your young scientist on an adventure in science through stories, songs and exciting hands-on activities that are sure to spark curiosity and engage the imagination. Each month we'll dabble in a different dimension to bring science to life with engaging experiments, fun activities, games and surprises!
Putnam Explorers Jr. is a once-a-month science club for kids Pre-K through 1st Grade (must be age 4 by September 30). We'll meet one Saturday each month from 9 - 10:30 a.m., October through April.
Saturday, January 5: Build it Bash! Jr.
Saturday, February 2: Blast Off! Jr.
Saturday, March 2: The Universe Within! Jr.
Saturday, April 6: Eggstravaganza Jr.
Purchase the spring season package of four classes for $28. Individual class sessions may be purchased for $8. Putnam members pay $6/class session or $20/season package.
Call 563.324.1933, ext. 266 to register today or visit www.putnam.org for a registration form!
Tags See All Tags