- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera (en)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers cheap oem
- 9.95$ Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers cheap oem
- Discount - Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009
|CORALVILLE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS HOSTS MUSICALS, CONCERTS, NEW PLAYS AND MORE IN FEBRUARY|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Megan Flanagan|
|Saturday, 26 January 2013 10:44|
The Coralville Center for the Performing Arts stage will feature a wide variety of events in February 2013, giving members of the community many opportunities to participate in performances and enjoy cultural offerings.
The schedule includes:
Further information on these events and details on other upcoming events are available at CoralvilleArts.org.
Tickets for most CCPA events are available by phone at 319.248.9370, online at CoralvilleArts.org, and in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street.
Owned and operated by the City of Coralville, the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts is dedicated to enriching the community and contributing to the vitality of Coralville by offering an accessible, affordable venue for a variety of performances, presentations, and public and private events. The 472 seat theater opened August 26, 2011 and has hosted performances from City Circle Acting Company, Orchestra Iowa, Cedar Rapids Opera Theatre, Dan Knight, Lola Astanova, Jim McDonough, MetroMix Chorus, Nolte Academy of Dance, and many others. Coralville schools are also able to use the Center free of charge up to three times per year; 13 school events took place at the Center in 2012. The Center was named 2012 Member of the Year by the Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Tags See All Tags