- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 (en,es,fr,pt,ja)
- Download Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Buy Cheap Sony Sound Forge 10
- Download Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Download Magix Samplitude 11
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- 39.95$ Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection 2013
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
- 9.95$ CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5 cheap oem
|CORALVILLE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS HOSTS MUSICALS, CONCERTS, NEW PLAYS AND MORE IN FEBRUARY|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Megan Flanagan|
|Saturday, 26 January 2013 10:44|
The Coralville Center for the Performing Arts stage will feature a wide variety of events in February 2013, giving members of the community many opportunities to participate in performances and enjoy cultural offerings.
The schedule includes:
Further information on these events and details on other upcoming events are available at CoralvilleArts.org.
Tickets for most CCPA events are available by phone at 319.248.9370, online at CoralvilleArts.org, and in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street.
Owned and operated by the City of Coralville, the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts is dedicated to enriching the community and contributing to the vitality of Coralville by offering an accessible, affordable venue for a variety of performances, presentations, and public and private events. The 472 seat theater opened August 26, 2011 and has hosted performances from City Circle Acting Company, Orchestra Iowa, Cedar Rapids Opera Theatre, Dan Knight, Lola Astanova, Jim McDonough, MetroMix Chorus, Nolte Academy of Dance, and many others. Coralville schools are also able to use the Center free of charge up to three times per year; 13 school events took place at the Center in 2012. The Center was named 2012 Member of the Year by the Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Tags See All Tags