- 149.95$ Capture One Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Buy Corel Motion Studio 3D (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit 2014
- Discount - Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Corel Digital Studio 2010 (en,de,es,it,ja,nl)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on the Progress of Marriage Equality in Illinois|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 10:11|
SPRINGFIELD – February 5, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today gave the following statement on the movement of Senate Bill 10 out of the Illinois Senate Executive Committee:
“Marriage equality is a matter of fairness and equal rights under law.
“We took the first step towards marriage equality two years ago when I signed civil unions into law. Since that day, thousands of committed couples in 92 counties across our state have entered into civil unions.
“Now is the time for the next step in providing equal rights to all people in Illinois.
“I thank the members of the Senate Executive Committee for advancing this measure today, and look forward to working to pass this bill through both houses in the days to come.”###
Tags See All Tags