- Buy Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011 (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy Cheap FL Studio 8 XXL
- Buy OEM Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Discount - Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Download VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Buy Frischluft Effects Pack (en)
- Download ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on the Progress of Marriage Equality in Illinois|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 10:11|
SPRINGFIELD – February 5, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today gave the following statement on the movement of Senate Bill 10 out of the Illinois Senate Executive Committee:
“Marriage equality is a matter of fairness and equal rights under law.
“We took the first step towards marriage equality two years ago when I signed civil unions into law. Since that day, thousands of committed couples in 92 counties across our state have entered into civil unions.
“Now is the time for the next step in providing equal rights to all people in Illinois.
“I thank the members of the Senate Executive Committee for advancing this measure today, and look forward to working to pass this bill through both houses in the days to come.”###
Tags See All Tags