- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- 399.95$ Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 (en)
- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on the Progress of Marriage Equality in Illinois|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 10:11|
SPRINGFIELD – February 5, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today gave the following statement on the movement of Senate Bill 10 out of the Illinois Senate Executive Committee:
“Marriage equality is a matter of fairness and equal rights under law.
“We took the first step towards marriage equality two years ago when I signed civil unions into law. Since that day, thousands of committed couples in 92 counties across our state have entered into civil unions.
“Now is the time for the next step in providing equal rights to all people in Illinois.
“I thank the members of the Senate Executive Committee for advancing this measure today, and look forward to working to pass this bill through both houses in the days to come.”###
Tags See All Tags