- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011
- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Buy OEM Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
- Download Corel PhotoImpact X3
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- 329.95$ Autodesk Revit 2014 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible
- Buy Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Authorware 7
- Download Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- 19.95$ ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
|Illinois Association of County Board Members and Commissioners Endorses Discount Prescription Card|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Leila Forsythe Alvarez|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 15:25|
In a press release today, Coast2Coast Rx announced that the Illinois Association of County Board Members and Commissioners (IACBMC) has endorsed the free discount prescription card. The program, already approved in 10 counties statewide and dozens of townships, has reached thousands of residents, collectively saving them millions of dollars on prescription costs.
Coast2Coast Rx saves consumers significantly on their prescriptions and other healthcare services—up to 75 percent on more than 60,000 brand name and generic prescriptions. The card is a public to residents and the county: it requires no administrative work by county personnel, and the card actually generates revenue for public programs—providing $1.25 to the participating county for each prescription filled using the card.
With no restrictions on age, income status, or existing health conditions, the benefits of the card extends to everyone: those without insurance, the underinsured and those even those with high deductibles or expenses—such as certain prescriptions or flu vaccines—not covered by their health plan may save significantly by using the free program. In some cases even Medicare Part D patients experiencing the “donut hole” can use the card to help relieve their out-of-pocket expenses.
Our goal is to increase awareness of this resource so that more residents are aware of this great program, and we hope to have your support. As many consumers struggle with the high cost of medications and health care expenses, the Coast2Coast Rx card allows many consumers to save on this needed prescriptions while creating a revenue stream for their community—making this program a win-win.
Given the effect this program has already made on residents and its potential to expand its positive impact, I hope to speak to you about a feature. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your consideration!
Tags See All Tags