- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- Buy Cheap Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- 9.95$ Illustrator CS4 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 4
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy NewBlue Titler Pro (en)
|Illinois Association of County Board Members and Commissioners Endorses Discount Prescription Card|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Leila Forsythe Alvarez|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 15:25|
In a press release today, Coast2Coast Rx announced that the Illinois Association of County Board Members and Commissioners (IACBMC) has endorsed the free discount prescription card. The program, already approved in 10 counties statewide and dozens of townships, has reached thousands of residents, collectively saving them millions of dollars on prescription costs.
Coast2Coast Rx saves consumers significantly on their prescriptions and other healthcare services—up to 75 percent on more than 60,000 brand name and generic prescriptions. The card is a public to residents and the county: it requires no administrative work by county personnel, and the card actually generates revenue for public programs—providing $1.25 to the participating county for each prescription filled using the card.
With no restrictions on age, income status, or existing health conditions, the benefits of the card extends to everyone: those without insurance, the underinsured and those even those with high deductibles or expenses—such as certain prescriptions or flu vaccines—not covered by their health plan may save significantly by using the free program. In some cases even Medicare Part D patients experiencing the “donut hole” can use the card to help relieve their out-of-pocket expenses.
Our goal is to increase awareness of this resource so that more residents are aware of this great program, and we hope to have your support. As many consumers struggle with the high cost of medications and health care expenses, the Coast2Coast Rx card allows many consumers to save on this needed prescriptions while creating a revenue stream for their community—making this program a win-win.
Given the effect this program has already made on residents and its potential to expand its positive impact, I hope to speak to you about a feature. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your consideration!
Tags See All Tags