- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Discount - Photoshop CS4 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- Download iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Gradients
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|Freud’s Last Session opens The Old Creamery Theatre’s 2013 Studio Stage season|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Wednesday, 20 March 2013 13:33|
Amana – Be a fly on the wall as legendary psychoanalyst Dr. Sigmund Freud meets with famous author C.S. Lewis to discuss and debate love, sex, the existence of God and the very meaning of life in Freud’s Last Session, opening April 4 on The Old Creamery Theatre Studio Stage in Middle Amana.
Only a few weeks after their meeting, Freud died and Lewis, who in later years wrote “The Chronicles of Narnia,” was never to forget their historic meeting. A stimulating and memorable glimpse into two brilliant minds.
Tom Milligan, producing director of The Old Creamery Theatre will portray Dr. Sigmund Freud and Andy Brown, of McKenzie TN, will play the part of C. S. Lewis. Freud’s Last Session is directed by Rachael Lindhart of Iowa City and is rated Theatre R. The show runs through April 21.
Tickets are $27.50 for adults and $18 for students. Show times are Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA (352-6262) or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com. Group rates are available. Reservations are recommended.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags