- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications cheap oem
- Discount - 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Download DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- Download Nero 11 Platinum
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training (en)
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
|Freud’s Last Session opens The Old Creamery Theatre’s 2013 Studio Stage season|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Wednesday, 20 March 2013 13:33|
Amana – Be a fly on the wall as legendary psychoanalyst Dr. Sigmund Freud meets with famous author C.S. Lewis to discuss and debate love, sex, the existence of God and the very meaning of life in Freud’s Last Session, opening April 4 on The Old Creamery Theatre Studio Stage in Middle Amana.
Only a few weeks after their meeting, Freud died and Lewis, who in later years wrote “The Chronicles of Narnia,” was never to forget their historic meeting. A stimulating and memorable glimpse into two brilliant minds.
Tom Milligan, producing director of The Old Creamery Theatre will portray Dr. Sigmund Freud and Andy Brown, of McKenzie TN, will play the part of C. S. Lewis. Freud’s Last Session is directed by Rachael Lindhart of Iowa City and is rated Theatre R. The show runs through April 21.
Tickets are $27.50 for adults and $18 for students. Show times are Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA (352-6262) or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com. Group rates are available. Reservations are recommended.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags