- Buy OEM ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- Buy OEM CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy OEM Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Discount - Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Discount - GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Download Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
|More Women are Flying Solo to See the World|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 28 March 2013 15:10|
5 Tips for Getting Off Your Settee & Joining Them
So you’re a woman and you want to see the world – on your terms.
Join the crowd!
More and more women are traveling alone or with girlfriends; an estimated 32 million in the past year, according to the Travel Industry Association.
“It’s the new trend in travel and, really, it’s a no-brainer,” says Ruth Yunker, an intrepid solo traveler and author of “Paris, I’ve Grown Accustomed to Your Ways,” (www.ruthyunker.com), a humorous recounting of her extended stay in Paris as part-time resident, part-time tourist.
“Women hold the purse strings, so to speak, and we don’t necessarily want to see and experience our travel destinations in the same ways men do.”
The numbers tell the story:
“We value our independence and we have the means to get up and go, so why not?” Yunker says.
If you’re a woman who has dreamed of taking off on a safari, jaunting across Europe or sampling fried seahorses in Beijing, Yunker offers valuable advice:
About Ruth Yunker
Ruth Yunker is an author, humorist, columnist, blogger and diehard world traveler. Her peripatetic childhood led to an adulthood always on the move; she has lived all over the United States, from Boston to Los Angeles, Brussels, Belgium and, for a short time, Paris. Her first book, “Me, Myself & Paris,” recounts her first experiences as a single woman living alone in Paris for three six-week stints. Her newest book, “Paris, I’ve Grown Accustomed to Your Ways,” continues the saga from a more City of Light-experienced perspective.
Tags See All Tags