- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- 79.95$ Nikon Capture NX 2 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Discount - 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe 8
- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,hu,pl,ro,tr)
- Download Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- 179.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Acala DivX to iPod
- 19.95$ Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Word 2007 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image 11 Home
|Judge Greve Named Chief Judge of Seventh Judicial District|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Steve Davis|
|Friday, 29 March 2013 08:37|
Des Moines, March 28, 2013 —The Iowa Supreme Court has appointed District Judge Marlita A. Greve, Bettendorf, as Chief Judge of the Seventh Judicial District. Judge Greve succeeds Judge Bobbi Alpers who will retire April 4, 2013.
"Judge Greve is well respected by both attorneys and her fellow judges in the Seventh District," Chief Justice Mark Cady said. "She has shown a strong commitment to our legal system and our profession. Her experience in business management will complement her excellent legal background."
Judge Greve was appointed to the bench in 2006. She received her undergraduate degree from Upper Iowa University Magna Cum Laude and her law degree from the University of Iowa College of Law with High Distinction. After graduating from law school in 1992, Judge Greve practiced as a trial lawyer in the areas of employment law, civil rights, personal injury and general civil litigation. Judge Greve is a member of the Scott County Bar Association, the Iowa State Bar Association, the Iowa Judges Association and Dillon Inns of Court. She is married and has a daughter.
"It is an honor to be selected as Chief Judge of the Seventh Judicial District," Judge Greve said. "I am pleased, eager and excited to carry on the work of Chief Judge Alpers and those before her. I am so privileged to have such hardworking and dedicated judicial officers and staff. Our goal is to continue to promote our judicial branch to our citizens and to continue to serve their needs as efficiently, promptly and respectfully as we can."
As chief judge, Judge Greve will supervise all judicial officers and court employees in the district, supervise the performance of administrative and judicial business in the district, set the times and places of holding court, designate presiding judges, and serve on the judicial council, which advises the supreme court on administrative matters affecting the trial courts. In addition, she will continue to preside over cases.
The Seventh Judicial District is located in eastern Iowa and comprises five counties: Cedar, Clinton, Jackson, Muscatine, and Scott. The district has twelve district judges, five district associate judges, four senior judges, fifteen part-time magistrates, and 166 employees, with an operating budget for the current fiscal year of approximately $14 million. A total of 85,614 cases were filed in the Seventh Judicial District last year.
# # #
Tags See All Tags