- 9.95$ Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look cheap oem
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- 199.95$ DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Download Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
|Quad City Segway - “Rollin’ on the River”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Jessica Waytenick|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 08:02|
Davenport, Iowa – What better way to welcome a long-awaited Spring season in the Quad Cities than by rolling along the Mississippi River on a two-wheeled Segway personal transporter. Surprisingly effortless, these 2-wheeled transporters are not only the latest fun outdoor group activity; they are the ultimate in green and environmentally-friendly transportation!
Open for business as of April 1, 2013, the Quad City Segway Tours are set to roll! Locally owned and operated by a Quad City family, Quad City Segway is based out of the Visitor Center at Union Station, 102 South Harrison Street, Davenport, Iowa.
Guests can choose between either a one-hour, or a two-hour guided tour with a Special Tour Guide leading the way. The tours run along the beautiful Mississippi Riverfront from Davenport out to Credit Island and back.
This fabulous experience will introduce guests to many points of interest and history along both the Iowa and Illinois sides of the Mississippi River. It is a wonderful activity for families and groups of two to ten people, ages 14 and up.
Quad City Segway Tours are ideal for celebrating a Special Occasion, for entertaining out-of-town guests, for renting for Corporate Events, or just getting out and enjoying a sunny afternoon along the Mississippi River. The fun and possibilities are endless, and the memories created will be priceless! Come and learn “The Segway Smile” with Quad City Segway Tours….It’s how we ROLL!”
Tags See All Tags