- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- 259.95$ Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server (en)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- Buy OEM iStat Menus 4 MAC
- Discount - Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Steinberg Cubase 4
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Download Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
|Christian Care Hosts Understanding Suicide Support Group|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Lindsey Probizanski|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:35|
Rock Island, IL –Christian Care, a local nonprofit charity that provides shelter for homeless men and for women and children who have experienced domestic violence, now offers a support group called Understanding Suicide: ASAP (Awareness, Support, Action, Prevention). The group has been formed to serve individuals who have contemplated or attempted suicide, those coping with the suicide of a loved one and those concerned about a loved one.
The Understanding Suicide group will meet the first and third Wednesday of every month from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Christian Care’s Rescue Mission located at 2209 3rd Ave in Rock Island. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 17 th at 4:00 p.m. Although a mental health professional will facilitate the group, this is not a therapy group.
The group’s goal is to provide education, resources, support and an opportunity to share and process thoughts and feelings related to suicide. Participants will be able to share experiences related to suicide, learn suicide’s warning signs, understand the process for helping at-risk individuals, and provide information and knowledge about preventing suicide. For more information about this group, call Sharon De Frieze at (309) 737-4658 or visit Christian Care’s website at www.christiancareqc.org. For those in danger, call Christian Care’s Crisis Hotline at (309) 788-2273.
Tags See All Tags