- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- 19.95$ Kingsoft Office 2009 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Revit 2014
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
|Christian Care Hosts Understanding Suicide Support Group|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Lindsey Probizanski|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:35|
Rock Island, IL –Christian Care, a local nonprofit charity that provides shelter for homeless men and for women and children who have experienced domestic violence, now offers a support group called Understanding Suicide: ASAP (Awareness, Support, Action, Prevention). The group has been formed to serve individuals who have contemplated or attempted suicide, those coping with the suicide of a loved one and those concerned about a loved one.
The Understanding Suicide group will meet the first and third Wednesday of every month from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Christian Care’s Rescue Mission located at 2209 3rd Ave in Rock Island. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 17 th at 4:00 p.m. Although a mental health professional will facilitate the group, this is not a therapy group.
The group’s goal is to provide education, resources, support and an opportunity to share and process thoughts and feelings related to suicide. Participants will be able to share experiences related to suicide, learn suicide’s warning signs, understand the process for helping at-risk individuals, and provide information and knowledge about preventing suicide. For more information about this group, call Sharon De Frieze at (309) 737-4658 or visit Christian Care’s website at www.christiancareqc.org. For those in danger, call Christian Care’s Crisis Hotline at (309) 788-2273.
Tags See All Tags