- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy Cheap Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
- Discount - iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Discount - Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy OEM Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Discount - Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies (en)
|Follow the Yellow Brick Road to the TCR Ladies Luncheon|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Theatre Cedar Rapids|
|Friday, 19 April 2013 13:22|
April 17, 2013 - Cedar Rapids, Iowa. For Immediate Release: Reserve your seat at
the Theatre Cedar Rapids Ladies Luncheon .
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to the annual Theatre Cedar Rapids Ladies Luncheon.
Now in its ninth year, the Ladies Luncheon is set for Thursday, May 2, 2013, at
the Cedar Rapids Country Club.
Attendees will shop in the exclusive garden and gourmet marketplace, have lunch
with friends and enjoy a live performance by cast members of the upcoming TCR musical
The Wizard of Oz. The market, known for its unique fare from potted herbs to specialty
items for your home to homemade gourmet food delicacies, opens for shopping at 10:30
followed by lunch and the program beginning at noon.
The event goals are to:
· raise $30,000 in operating funds for Theatre Cedar Rapids
· support Theatre education and programming especially for youth
· celebrate and support the community relationships inherent in TCR's mission
· increase community awareness of TCR's current and upcoming season
Sponsors of the Ladies Luncheon are Neil Boudreaux Salon, CarePro Health Services
and The Wright Touch Bake Shoppe.
Individual tickets are $60 and are available at www.theatrecr.org [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=
or by calling the TCR box office at 319-366-8591. For information on hosting a table,
# # #
Tags See All Tags