- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ DropDMG 3.2 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- 49.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition (en,da,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Buy Adobe Presenter 7 (en,nl,de,es,fr,ja,it,zh,pt,ko)
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Iowa Wind Energy|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Larry Flowers|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:34|
I wanted to provide you a quick update on Iowa Senate bill SF 372, legislation that proposed to make it easier for owners of smaller scale wind energy projects to contract with utility companies at a fair market price.
SF 372 made excellent progress in the Iowa State Senate, but it will not be passed into law this year. The Iowa Senate Majority Leader sent the bill back to the Senate Agriculture Committee, which had already approved the bill by a unanimous bipartisan vote.
When the Iowa legislature reconvenes next year, we will alert you to opportunities to express your support for this legislation.
Tags See All Tags