- Download Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Visual Communicator 3 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010 (en)
- Buy OEM GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- 399.95$ Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- 139.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Download Adobe FreeHand MX
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
|Iowa Wind Energy|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Larry Flowers|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:34|
I wanted to provide you a quick update on Iowa Senate bill SF 372, legislation that proposed to make it easier for owners of smaller scale wind energy projects to contract with utility companies at a fair market price.
SF 372 made excellent progress in the Iowa State Senate, but it will not be passed into law this year. The Iowa Senate Majority Leader sent the bill back to the Senate Agriculture Committee, which had already approved the bill by a unanimous bipartisan vote.
When the Iowa legislature reconvenes next year, we will alert you to opportunities to express your support for this legislation.
Tags See All Tags