- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- 9.95$ Filmmaking For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Download Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- Download Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Buy OEM Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
|AARP Says Iowans Deserve Better Healthcare Plan|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by AARP Iowa|
|Tuesday, 07 May 2013 15:28|
“IOWANS DESERVE BETTER”
Iowa groups will urge lawmakers to stand against shifting healthcare costs onto Iowa residents, and to stand for more local provider access.
What: AARP Iowa, the Iowa State Association of Counties, and Iowa’s American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network join with other Iowa groups to urge fellow Iowans to speak out against shifting higher costs onto Iowa taxpayers to pay for a system that offers less local health care access.
Who: Anthony Carroll, Associate State Director for Advocacy, AARP Iowa
Linda Hinton, Government Relations Manager, Iowa State Association of Counties
Dr. Richard Deming, Iowa Board Member, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
When: 8:30 a.m., Wednesday, May 8
Where: Room 116, Iowa State Capitol, 1007 East Grand Avenue. Des Moines.
Why: Providing healthcare for the poor is the right thing to do. Both the Iowa Senate and Iowa House have re-affirmed that with their majority votes for plans to cover low income Iowans. However, the two plans before the state legislature differ greatly in multiple ways. They differ in both the cost to all Iowa taxpayers and local, preventative access offered to those low income Iowans who would receive coverage.
Iowa groups will provide visual illustrations of these major differences and announce their current effort to inform Iowans of these differences.
These groups believe that hard-working, low-income Iowans deserve a plan that provides healthcare from local providers, without shifting more costs to Iowa taxpayers.
Tags See All Tags