- Buy OEM Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (en)
- Buy ACDSee Pro MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Acala DVD Creator 3
- 79.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- 229.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010 cheap oem
|Governor Branstad denies ten applications for commutation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 10 June 2013 14:51|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad denied seven following application for commutation today:
Leonard Gregory, age 52, committed his crime on January 8, 1981, in Jackson County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Bryan Jasa, age 42, committed his crime on September 21, 1996, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a fifty-five year sentence for attempted murder, first-degree robbery, assault while participating in a felony, willful injury, and going armed with intent.
Robert Kern, age 67, committed his crime on April 14, 1979, in Cedar County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Michael Lang, age 60, committed his crime on May 9, 1988, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree kidnapping.
Fortunato Lira, Jr., age 35, committed his crime on January 14, 1997, in Scott County. He is currently serving a sixty-five year sentence for first-degree robbery (85%), voluntary manslaughter, willful injury, felon in possession of a firearm, terrorism with intent to injure, and assault while participating in a felony.
Ricardo McGlothin, age 42, committed his crime on May 14, 2002, in Davis County. He is currently serving a fifty year sentence for Murder – 2nd degree (85%).
Paul Quigley, age 30, committed his crime for over a year beginning in May 2000, in Muscatine County. He is currently serving a twenty-give year sentence for sexual abuse – 2nd degree (85%).
Tags See All Tags