- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 (en)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Download Mariner Montage MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation
|Governor Branstad denies ten applications for commutation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 10 June 2013 14:51|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad denied seven following application for commutation today:
Leonard Gregory, age 52, committed his crime on January 8, 1981, in Jackson County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Bryan Jasa, age 42, committed his crime on September 21, 1996, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a fifty-five year sentence for attempted murder, first-degree robbery, assault while participating in a felony, willful injury, and going armed with intent.
Robert Kern, age 67, committed his crime on April 14, 1979, in Cedar County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Michael Lang, age 60, committed his crime on May 9, 1988, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree kidnapping.
Fortunato Lira, Jr., age 35, committed his crime on January 14, 1997, in Scott County. He is currently serving a sixty-five year sentence for first-degree robbery (85%), voluntary manslaughter, willful injury, felon in possession of a firearm, terrorism with intent to injure, and assault while participating in a felony.
Ricardo McGlothin, age 42, committed his crime on May 14, 2002, in Davis County. He is currently serving a fifty year sentence for Murder – 2nd degree (85%).
Paul Quigley, age 30, committed his crime for over a year beginning in May 2000, in Muscatine County. He is currently serving a twenty-give year sentence for sexual abuse – 2nd degree (85%).
Tags See All Tags