- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- Discount - Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Download Panic Unison 2 MAC
- 299.95$ Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,fr,de)
- Discount - Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
|Governor Branstad denies ten applications for commutation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 10 June 2013 14:51|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad denied seven following application for commutation today:
Leonard Gregory, age 52, committed his crime on January 8, 1981, in Jackson County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Bryan Jasa, age 42, committed his crime on September 21, 1996, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a fifty-five year sentence for attempted murder, first-degree robbery, assault while participating in a felony, willful injury, and going armed with intent.
Robert Kern, age 67, committed his crime on April 14, 1979, in Cedar County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Michael Lang, age 60, committed his crime on May 9, 1988, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree kidnapping.
Fortunato Lira, Jr., age 35, committed his crime on January 14, 1997, in Scott County. He is currently serving a sixty-five year sentence for first-degree robbery (85%), voluntary manslaughter, willful injury, felon in possession of a firearm, terrorism with intent to injure, and assault while participating in a felony.
Ricardo McGlothin, age 42, committed his crime on May 14, 2002, in Davis County. He is currently serving a fifty year sentence for Murder – 2nd degree (85%).
Paul Quigley, age 30, committed his crime for over a year beginning in May 2000, in Muscatine County. He is currently serving a twenty-give year sentence for sexual abuse – 2nd degree (85%).
Tags See All Tags