- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Standard 5 (en)
- 179.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Top Secret (en)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - MAMP Pro MAC
- Discount - Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
|4 Reasons Why You & the Family Should Hit the Road|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 12 July 2013 13:34|
Explore U.S. History While Creating Your Own, Says Patriotic
Not sure how to make vacations and school breaks count with your family?
Discover your own backyard with a family road trip, advises veteran traveler and mother of three Alisa Abecassis.
“With busy lives and, perhaps, lingering anxiety about job security, a family vacation may not be parents’ top priority, but if they can pull it off, even if only for a few days, it can be a truly rich experience for both parents and children,” says Abecassis, who recently launched ExploreAll50.com, a website filled with resources for travel in the United States.
A modest investment of time and money creates a lifelong return for each family member, says Abecassis, who began traveling with her three children as a way of forging new bonds with them.
“I’ve picked up a lot of great tips not only for families, but also for any group or individual who are hungry to eat, drink, sleep and breathe more of what our country has to offer,” she says.
Abecassis gives four reasons why parents should take their kids on a road trip:
About Alisa Abecassis
Alisa Abecassis is the proud mother of three children – Lilia, 17; Isaac, 15; and Joel, 14. After her marriage ended, she decided it was time to strengthen her family’s bonds and personal history by traveling and gaining a better appreciation of the 50 United States. Abecassis is a prolific blogger and has a bachelor’s degree in political science from UCLA. Contact her on Twitter, @ExploreAll50
Tags See All Tags