- 19.95$ Panic Transmit 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book
- 9.95$ FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
|Register Now to Ride State Fair Express|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:16|
DES MOINES, IA (07/18/2013)(readMedia)-- There are only two weeks left to reserve your spot on the State Fair Express. The convenient and affordable State Fair Express provides round-trip transportation to the Iowa State Fair from 41 locations throughout the state. The 2013 Iowa State Fair runs August 8-18.
Each State Fair Express ticket includes:
• Round trip transportation to and from Des Moines on a deluxe Windstar Lines motor coach
• Fair admission
• A complimentary bottle of water
• Fair coupon book offering food and drink discounts with more than $30 in savings
• Daily Program with map of the Fairgrounds
• Easy pickup and drop off in the Fair's North Lot at Gate 15
The State Fair Express, sponsored by Fareway, will arrive at the Fair at approximately 10 a.m. and will depart at 6 p.m. Adult fare includes ages 12 and over, child fare includes ages 5-11 and children under age 5 ride free. Persons under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Ticket pricing varies by location.
Please call Windstar Lines Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 888.494.6378 or visit www.gowindstar.com/iowa-state-
Reservations can be made up to one week prior to departure. The State Fair Express runs rain or shine and no refunds will be issued. If the trip does not meet the minimum requirement of 30 reservations, cancellation of the trip will occur seven days prior to departure and riders will be notified by Windstar Lines. If a cancellation occurs refunds will be given.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2013 Iowa State Fair, August 8-18. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags