- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Corel PhotoImpact X3
- Buy IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12 (en)
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Discount - Nero 11 Platinum
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- 149.95$ NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
|Why ‘Cheating’ on Your Diet Can Actually Help You Lose Weight|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 23 August 2013 15:07|
2 Experts Say ‘Cheat Days’ Can Do a Body GOOD
“Recent studies show you can lose 10 to 30 pounds in eight weeks through alternate-day fasting,” she says. “Every other day, dieters in the study ate only lunch – no breakfast or dinner – between noon and 2 p.m. The following day, they could eat whatever they wanted. Not only did they not ‘gorge’ as expected on the feed days, most had an easier time sticking with it.”
Dieting is as much about the mind as it is about the body, and most people have a difficult time staying with any sort of very strict regimen, says Sebastien Hebbelinck, a 20-year-plus veteran of the nutraceutical industry.
In the alternate day fast studies conducted by Dr. Krista Varady of the University of Illinois at Chicago, participants on average consumed only 110 percent of their energy needs on feed days, Rockway says. Lunch on fast days was 400 to 500 calories for women and 500 to 600 calories for men.
Hebbelinck, the CEO of Apax Business Development, which produces the water-soluble fat-binding supplement Lineatabs, www.lineatabs.com, offers these other suggestions for indulging your taste buds while losing weight or maintaining a healthy weight.
Rockway adds the following tips based on her nutritional and biochemical expertise.
Dr. Susie Rockway, Ph.D., C.N.S., is a veteran nutritional and biochemical expert and decades-long health industry expert. Rockway has worked for multiple companies in executive capacities, including as an executive director of product development, a director of research, and a manager for science developing health and wellness products, where she communicated nutrition and new science updates to consumers. She has also designed testing strategies for clinical efficacy studies.
About Sebastien Hebbelinck
Sebastien Hebbelinck is an internationally recognized business entrepreneur who has been active in the nutraceutical industry for more than two decades. He is the founder and CEO of Apax Business Development, a 21-year-old company that has experienced major success in Europe with the dietary supplement Lineatabs, www.lineatabs.com. The product contains Solusitan, an all-natural fat-binding complex contained in an innovative delivery system that dissolves in water, making it immediately available in the stomach to bind with fat molecules in food.
Tags See All Tags