- Download ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Download Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
|Governor Quinn Takes Bill Action **Tuesday, August 27, 2013**|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Friday, 30 August 2013 12:15|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today took action on the following bills:
Bill No.: SB 1330
An Act Concerning: Public Aid
Establishes civil monetary penalties for Medicaid providers who violate Medicaid program requirements.
Bill No.: SB 1921
An Act Concerning: Public Employee Benefits
Makes several changes to improve administration and operation of the Cook County Pension Fund.
Bill No.: SB 1923
An Act Concerning: Courts
Requires judges to consider requests for inspection of juvenile records on a case-by-case basis.
Bill No.: SB 1474
An Act Concerning: Local Government
Increases the minimum amount of a contract required to be publicly bid by transit agencies, including Metra.
Tags See All Tags