- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals (en)
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy Nero 7 Vision Xtra (en,ru)
|Gov. Branstad Makes Appointments|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2013 09:36|
Branstad appoints Larry Noble as head of the Iowa Department of Public Safety
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today named Larry Noble as head of the Iowa Department of Public Safety following the resignation of Brian London.
“I am pleased to bring Larry Noble back to serve as Public Safety Commissioner,” said Branstad. “Larry has 30 years of experience in the Iowa Department of Public Safety, and served four years in the Iowa Senate, giving him the experience and leadership ability to restore stability and predictability within this very important department of state government.
“I appreciate Larry’s willingness to come back and serve Iowans in this important role. Larry Noble has a reputation for integrity and humility, which is important as we focus on the department’s future. I have chosen Larry because he has a wealth of experience in the Iowa Department of Public Safety, and has demonstrated the ability to lead with integrity.
“Larry Noble has the respect of the people within the department, and he will be a strong leader as we move forward.”
Branstad names Brenna Findley interim chief of staff
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today named Brenna Findley as the interim chief of staff for his administration. Findley, who also serves as the governor’s legal counsel, has agreed to serve in this additional position until a permanent replacement is found following Jeff Boeyink’s resignation last Friday.
“Brenna will provide continuity within our office as I search for a new chief of staff,” said Branstad. “I am pleased Brenna has agreed to serve in this important role, and will rely on her leadership as we continue the work and operations of my administration.”
The governor embarks on a trade mission to India and Japan on Friday. A permanent chief of staff will not be named prior to the governor’s Sept. 18 return to Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags