- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Discount - FL Studio 9 Producer XXL
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Brainjuice Blogo MAC (en)
- 259.95$ Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink Powercinema 5
|Branstad appoints Christopher L. McDonald to the Iowa Court of Appeals|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 20 September 2013 15:35|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today appointed Christopher L. McDonald to the Iowa Court of Appeals. McDonald was appointed to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Iowa Court of Appeals Chief Judge Larry J. Eisenhauer.
McDonald, 38, of Des Moines, currently serves as a district court judge in Iowa Judicial District 5C. Previously he served as senior counsel to Aviva USA and was in private practice. McDonald received his bachelor’s degree from Grand View University in 1997, and his law degree from the University of Iowa in 2001.
The governor thanked the judicial nominating commission, complimenting them on three excellent nominees for the position.
“The three individuals sent to me for consideration by the judicial nominating commission were outstanding, and all could serve as great judges, making this a very difficult decision,” said Branstad. “Christopher McDonald has a keen legal mind, extraordinary work ethic and has been an innovative problem solver.”
Branstad noted the priority McDonald has given to cases impacting children, resolving them in a matter of days instead of weeks or months as had been the case previously. His collaboration skills are well-suited for the Court of Appeals.
“Not only is Christopher McDonald a legal scholar and innovator, he has shown leadership outside the courtroom and within his community,” said Branstad.
McDonald has served as the director and chair of the Iowa Asian Alliance, was named to the Top 100 Lawyers of Color in 2007, has been involved in the Iowa State Bar Association and United Way, and has volunteered his time to a number of educational and civic organizations.
McDonald begins his tenure on the Iowa Court of Appeals in October.
# # #
Tags See All Tags