- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Buy Cheap Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures cheap oem
- Download DAZ Bryce 5.5
- 99.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5.5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
|Branstad appoints Christopher L. McDonald to the Iowa Court of Appeals|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 20 September 2013 15:35|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today appointed Christopher L. McDonald to the Iowa Court of Appeals. McDonald was appointed to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Iowa Court of Appeals Chief Judge Larry J. Eisenhauer.
McDonald, 38, of Des Moines, currently serves as a district court judge in Iowa Judicial District 5C. Previously he served as senior counsel to Aviva USA and was in private practice. McDonald received his bachelor’s degree from Grand View University in 1997, and his law degree from the University of Iowa in 2001.
The governor thanked the judicial nominating commission, complimenting them on three excellent nominees for the position.
“The three individuals sent to me for consideration by the judicial nominating commission were outstanding, and all could serve as great judges, making this a very difficult decision,” said Branstad. “Christopher McDonald has a keen legal mind, extraordinary work ethic and has been an innovative problem solver.”
Branstad noted the priority McDonald has given to cases impacting children, resolving them in a matter of days instead of weeks or months as had been the case previously. His collaboration skills are well-suited for the Court of Appeals.
“Not only is Christopher McDonald a legal scholar and innovator, he has shown leadership outside the courtroom and within his community,” said Branstad.
McDonald has served as the director and chair of the Iowa Asian Alliance, was named to the Top 100 Lawyers of Color in 2007, has been involved in the Iowa State Bar Association and United Way, and has volunteered his time to a number of educational and civic organizations.
McDonald begins his tenure on the Iowa Court of Appeals in October.
# # #
Tags See All Tags