- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
- 289.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,fr,it,ko)
- Download Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- 29.95$ Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
|The Energy Professionals Association Conference to Address Energy Market Challenges, Opportunities|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Aaron Cook|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:54|
DALLAS – Oct 2, 2013 – The Energy Professionals Association (TEPA), a non-profit organization 501 (c)(6) committed to upholding the integrity of the deregulated retail energy market, has announced that it will host its annual conference on November 13-14, 2013, at the Hotel ZaZa - Dallas. More than 300 of the nation’s top brokers, providers, executives, thought-leaders and policymakers will attend the conference to discuss opportunities and challenges facing the energy procurement industry.
“Our annual conference plays an important role in the health of the retail energy market,” said Michael Harris, president of TEPA. “Energy procurement is continually evolving based on a host of market variables. Our TEPA conference creates a critical common ground for energy providers and brokers to meet and identify the challenges and opportunities that will make working with REPs easier for consumers. Part of the conference will include the presentation of important research related to the availability, reliability, sustainability and profitability of the market.”
The 2013 conference will feature presentations by recognized experts from the Texas legislature, private energy sector, leading brokers and representatives from the retail energy sector. This year’s conference will also introduce a new breakout session, “Energy 101” for new brokers. This breakout session will help new brokers understand how the energy market functions, as well as the importance of following ethical standards when representing buyers and providers during an energy procurement deal.
“This year TEPA has taken its first steps to become a national organization,” said Harris. “In August, we met with brokers and providers in the Northeast to introduce them to TEPA. As a result, we’ve created our first national chapter outside of Texas. The new Northeast TEPA Board will be announced during our annual conference.”
The 2012 conference will feature exciting social events in addition to hosting some of the industry’s most dynamic speakers. Registration is $300-$350 per person; group rates may apply. Those interested in attending can register online by clicking the link. More information about the 2013 annual TEPA Conference can be found at www.tepaUSA.org.
Tags See All Tags