- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS6
- Download Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 89.95$ Adobe Captivate 4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
|November events at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Megan Flanagan|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 14:55|
SPAMALOT, ANGELINA BALLERINA, LORIE LINE AND MORE AT THE CCPA IN NOVEMBER
The Coralville Center for the Performing Arts will welcome local, national, and international talent for a variety of November events.
The schedule includes:
· City Circle Acting Company’s production of Monty Python’s SPAMALOT (October 25-November 1, performances Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 2pm). This Tony-Award winning musical is “lovingly ripped off” from the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Tickets are $12-$27.
· Flutes for Food (November 6 at 6:30pm) Students of West Conservatory teachers Megan Hofeldt, Beth Ramsey, Shivhan Dohse, and Sarah Beland perform in solos, duets, and small group ensembles. The program concludes with the West Music Flute Choir of over 40 flutists performing Simple Gifts. The price of admission is a non-perishable food item to benefit the Johnson County Crisis Center, North Liberty Food Pantry, and Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry.
· Vital Theatre Company’s national tour of Angelina Ballerina The Musical (November 10 at 1pm and 4pm). This fun-filled family musical has delighted audiences across the country! Based on the beloved books and the PBS Kids® animated series, this production features Angelina and her friends Alice, Gracie, AZ, Viki, and their teacher Ms. Mimi. Everyone is aflutter because a special guest is coming to visit Camembert Academy. Angelina is the most excited of all, but will she get the starring moment she hopes for? Tickets are $15.
· The Alejandro Ziegler Tango Orchestra (November 12 at 6:30pm). Directly from Buenos Aries, the Alejandro Ziegler quartet will perform classical tango, mixed with their own compositions. Ziegler’s style of tango music reflects both innovation and tradition. Audience members are invited to dance on the stage during the concert. Tickets are $12-$23; patrons have the option of adding on a special reception with the artist at Mendoza Wine Bar for an additional $8.
· Lorie Line: Born in Bethlehem (November 14 at 7:30pm). Lorie Line’s 2013 Holiday Tour begins in Coralville and will feature favorites and brand new seasonal songs. Expect all the elements that make a Lorie Line show successful: signature musical arrangements with her Fab Five, colorful costumes, stories, world-class musicians, and most importantly, bells! Tickets are $48.
· Kirkwood Instrumental Jazz Ensembles featuring Gabe Medd (November 22 at 7:30pm) Kirkwood Community College presents the Kirkwood Jazz Ensemble and the CR Jazz Big Band in concert under the direction of Kirkwood’s Director of Instrumental Jazz Studies and Jazz Educators Hall of Famer Al Naylor. Guest artist Gabe Medd is a Coralville native who is finishing his degree at Julliard. Tickets are $7-$12.
· City Ballet of Iowa: Winter Dances (November 24 at 2pm). This dance performance features City Ballet, Edith Ballet Academy, and Movment Dance Co. Tickets $6-$10.
· 2013 Generations of Jazz (November 25 at 7pm) features the Silver Swing Big Band, a subset of the Iowa City/Johnson County Senior Center New Horizons Band, with Iowa City High School Jazz Ensemble, West Brand High School Jazz Band, West Liberty High School Jazz One Ensemble, Lin-Mar’s Colton Center Jazz Ensemble, and Moline High School Jazz Ensemble. This event is free and open to the public.
Further information on these events and details on other upcoming events are available at CoralvilleArts.org.
Tickets for most CCPA events are available by phone at 319.248.9370, online at CoralvilleArts.org, and in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street.
Owned and operated by the City of Coralville, the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts is dedicated to enriching the community and contributing to the vitality of Coralville by offering an accessible, affordable venue for a variety of performances, presentations, and public and private events. The 472 seat theater opened August 26, 2011 and has hosted performances from City Circle Acting Company, Orchestra Iowa, Cedar Rapids Opera Theatre, Dan Knight, Lola Astanova, Lorie Line, Judy Carmichael, Jim McDonough, Nolte Academy of Dance, and many others. Coralville schools are also able to use the Center free of charge up to three times per year; 16 school events took place at the Center in the 2012-2013 school year. The Center was named 2012 Member of the Year by the Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.###
Tags See All Tags