- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Discount - Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Autodesk Combustion 4 (en)
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- 9.95$ ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
- Buy ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
|Illinois DOT Snow & Ice Advisory|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 14:59|
IDOT and ISP Prepare for Winter Travel Season; Remind Motorists: “Ice and Snow – Take it Slow”
MILAN – In anticipation of the upcoming winter travel season, Illinois transportation officials will join law enforcement to launch the “Ice and Snow-Take it Slow” campaign and urge motorists to prepare for unfavorable winter driving conditions. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and Illinois State Police (ISP) will hold a news conference on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 10 a.m. at the Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Avenue, Milan to offer important safety advice for traveling motorists and to share detailed winter plans for Illinois roads.
WHO: Pat O’Brien, assistant to the regional engineer, IDOT
Captain Robert Atherton, ISP
WHAT: Illinois transportation and law enforcement officials to discuss upcoming plans for the approaching snow and ice season.
WHEN: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Illinois Department of Transportation, Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Ave., Milan IL 61264
Tags See All Tags