- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC (en)
- Download Sony Sound Forge 10
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy OEM SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
- Discount - BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy Sony ACID Music Studio 9 (en,es,fr,de,ja)
- Download Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit)
|Illinois DOT Snow & Ice Advisory|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by email@example.com|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 14:59|
IDOT and ISP Prepare for Winter Travel Season; Remind Motorists: “Ice and Snow – Take it Slow”
MILAN – In anticipation of the upcoming winter travel season, Illinois transportation officials will join law enforcement to launch the “Ice and Snow-Take it Slow” campaign and urge motorists to prepare for unfavorable winter driving conditions. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and Illinois State Police (ISP) will hold a news conference on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 10 a.m. at the Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Avenue, Milan to offer important safety advice for traveling motorists and to share detailed winter plans for Illinois roads.
WHO: Pat O’Brien, assistant to the regional engineer, IDOT
Captain Robert Atherton, ISP
WHAT: Illinois transportation and law enforcement officials to discuss upcoming plans for the approaching snow and ice season.
WHEN: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Illinois Department of Transportation, Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Ave., Milan IL 61264
Tags See All Tags