- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Buy OEM SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy OEM Steinberg WaveLab 6
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC
- Buy Apple Mac Box Set (en)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- 19.95$ ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Captivate 5.5 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses cheap oem
|Attempted Child Abduction In Rural Scott County|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Chad Cribbs|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 14:06|
On Thursday, November 14th at approximately 4:54 P.M., The Scott County Sheriff’s Office responded to an Attempted Child Abduction in the area of 275th St. just West of 115th Ave (North of Donahue Iowa), a juvenile male on a bicycle was approached by a white male in a grey minivan. The suspect grabbed the juvenile by the arm in an attempt to pull him into the van. After a short struggle the juvenile got away, the white male suspect jumped into his minivan and sped off.
Suspect description is a white male 40-50 years of age, 6 foot tall, 200-250 lbs and dark hair, no facial hair or glasses. Suspect was wearing a plaid black and red flannel type shirt and ripped up jeans.
Suspect vehicle description is a gray/silver Ford minivan, with a white license plate and red lettering, and some damage to the vehicle.
If you see a suspicious vehicle matching the description above please call 911 immediately.
If you have any information about this incident please contact the Scott County Sheriff’s Office.
The case remains under investigation.
No further information to be released at this time.
Tags See All Tags