- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Zune Ripper cheap oem
- Buy Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (en)
- 129.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS5 cheap oem
- 49.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Buy Cheap Corel Paint it
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
|Comic Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre opens Feb. 14 at The Cedar Rapids Clarion Hotel and Convention Center|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Old Creamery Theatre Marketing|
|Tuesday, 04 February 2014 09:05|
Amana- Frankly Scarlett, You're Dead, a comic murder mystery dinner theatre opens at the Cedar Rapids Clarion Hotel and Convention Center on February 14, 2014 and runs through March 15 on Friday and Saturday nights; seating begins at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6 p.m.
I do declare...the Old Creamery heads to the deep South in its new comic murder mystery Frankly Scarlett, You’re Dead by James Daab. Suspicion grips the Sassafras Plantation as Colonel Simpson tries to marry off his lovely daughters and catch a Yankee spy! Plenty of laughs and a delicious meal await you at an exciting new location.
The cast includes Katie Colleta of Rockton, Illinois, David Q. Combs of Robins, Iowa, Adam Lewis of Mammoth, Illinois, Jeff Haffner of Cleveland, Ohio, Jackie McCall of Marengo, Iowa, and Sean McCall of Marengo, Iowa. David Q. Combs has been on Broadway in Equus with Richard Burton and Off-Bway as the Count in Passion of Dracula. He also has been in 12 soap operas and 40 plus TV shows like Star Trek- Next Generation and Criminal Minds.
Your $47 ticket to the show includes soup, salad, entree, dessert, tax, and gratuity. When you purchase your tickets online or by phone, choose your entree: Pan Fried Chicken, Braised Pork Chop or a Gluten Free Option. Tickets should be purchased no later than 24 hours prior to the performance.
Tags See All Tags