- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- 89.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk Revit 2014
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009 (en)
- 19.95$ Acronis True Image 11 Home cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Buy OEM ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it,ko)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
|SCOTT COUNTY PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Brian McDonough|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 16:52|
Tuesday, March 4, 2014 @ 7:00 P.M.
Scott County Administrative Center
1st Floor Board Room
600 W Fourth Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801
1. Call to order.
2. Minutes - Approval of meeting minutes from the February 4, 2014 meeting
3. Sketch Plan/Final Plat Review: Minor Subdivision Plat – Bryan Sievers, owner of
property located in the SW¼ SW¼ of Section 30, Liberty Township. Request to further
subdivide an existing farmstead split, creating a third tract out of an original 40 acre
4. Sketch Plan Review: Minor Subdivision Plat – Steve Newport of 18845 Wells Ferry
Road, Section 7 of Pleasant Valley Township. Request to create a two (2) lot subdivision,
being a re-plat of Lots 5 and 6 of Maureen’s 1st
Public Hearing/Meeting Procedure
a. Chairman reads public notice of hearing.
b. Director reviews background of request.
c. Applicant /Representative provide any additional comments on request.
d. Public may make comments or ask questions.
e. Director makes staff recommendation.
f. Applicant may respond or comment.
g. Commission members may ask questions.
h. Chairman closes the public portion of the hearing (No more public comments).
i. Discussion period for the Commission members.
j. Commission members make motion to approval, deny, or modify request.
k. Final vote. Recommendation goes to Board of Supervisors.
Please turn off or silence all cell phones and other electronic devices
Tags See All Tags