- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Discount - EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- 19.95$ Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Download Steinberg Halion 3
|Harkin Office Now Accepting Applications for U.S. Military Academies|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Wednesday, 05 March 2014 09:13|
DES MOINES – U.S. Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) announced today that his office is accepting applications for the United States' military academies for the class beginning summer of 2015. Senator Harkin will nominate up to ten Iowans for every opening he has at each academy, with final selection for admission made by the individual academy.
“Each year I look forward to recommending many outstanding young Iowans to the service academies. It is a genuine honor,” Harkin said.
Our nation's military academies offer Iowans educational opportunities for young people interested in military service. Students can specialize in a variety of fields at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, the Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs and the Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point.
Harkin enjoyed a successful military career. He joined the Navy and served as a jet pilot after graduating from Iowa State University in 1962.
Senator Harkin uses a competitive method to screen applicants, including the evaluation of ACT or SAT scores, high school grade point average, leadership abilities, and physical aptitude. Harkin has also appointed an academy selection committee that conducts personal interviews with academy finalists.
Interested individuals should complete Senator Harkin’s Service Academy Nomination application which can be found on his website at www.harkin.senate.gov/
Tags See All Tags