- Buy OEM Vmware Workstation 10
- 39.95$ Altova SchemaAgent 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Discount - Panic CandyBar 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Xilisoft CD Ripper
- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
|Overcome Excuses and Reach Goals|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 04 April 2014 14:00|
How to Overcome Excuses
Great people throughout history often fail, quite miserably, before finally reaching their goals, says international business strategist Dan Waldschmidt.
“Van Gogh sold only one painting during his lifetime; Winston Churchill lost every public election until becoming prime minister at age 62; Henry Ford went bankrupt five times; Albert Einstein was a terrible student and was expelled from school; Sigmund Freud was booed from a stage,” says Waldschmidt, author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com).
“Ideas, brilliance, genius – they all mean nothing without the guts, passion and tenacity necessary to make your dream a reality. But often, people fall back on excuses and give up on trying to reach their goals.”
Most of us have dreams, and many of us have big ones, but few of us actually see them through, he says.
He offers six tricks for jumping off the excuse train and forge the path to your goals.
About Dan Waldschmidt
Dan Waldschmidt is the author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com). He is an international business strategist, speaker, author and extreme athlete. His consulting firm solves complex marketing and business strategy problems for savvy companies all over the world.
Tags See All Tags