- Buy Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit) (en)
- 39.95$ DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 12 (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
- 29.95$ PC Washer 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Buy Pixelmator MAC (en)
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags