- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Download Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy Cheap Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Buy Cheap BurnAware Professional
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags