- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Copy
- Download Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection
- Download Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Download Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags