- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 8 (en)
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 (cs,pl,tr,de,es,it,pt,fr,nl,sv,en)
- 9.95$ Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4
- 99.95$ Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags