- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 4
- Buy Autodesk Lustre 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 (en)
- Download Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Buy Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|John Deere chooses QC Robotics Team as ONLY US Team to represent US|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Vanessa Douglas|
|Wednesday, 13 August 2014 12:55|
QUAD CITY ROBOTICS TEAM CHOSEN BY JOHN DEERE AS ONLY USA TEAM TO COMPETE AT THE FLL INTERNATIONAL ROBOTICS COMPETITION IN BRAZIL
Rivermont Collegiate's Middle School Robotics team ROFL (Robots on the Floor Laughing) has been chosen to represent the United States at the FIRST LEGO League (FLL) International Robotics Competition and Festival in Bello Horizante, Brazil this September. With over 14,000 FLL Teams in the U.S, ROFL will be the sole representative from the United States. John Deere is the team's official sponsor through its John Deere Inspire program. The team, based in Bettendorf, Iowa, will depart for Brazil on August 31; the competition will take place Sept. 1-4.
Rivermont Collegiate's ROFL Robotics team was chosen by John Deere to represent the U.S. based on the team's exceptional display of Core Values in Gracious Professionalism and their robot performance during the 2014 state competition.
The theme of the FLL International Robotics Competition and Festival is "Nature's Fury" -which is the same theme of the FLL local, state, and national competitions of the 2013-14 season. The competition will kick off with a fun-filled festival with each team bringing souvenirs from their countries to exchange with other international teams. Wide arrays of activities are planned during the festival to allow each team to engage with one another and form friendships before the competition. The goal of this event is to celebrate each team's accomplishments, as well as create a unique pen-pal opportunity amongst teams and, most importantly, foster an environment of comradery and friendly competition.
The following students comprise the Middle School Robotics team (ROFL) that will represent Rivermont Collegiate and the United States in Brazil: Lauren Schroeder, Ellie Decker, Gabe Heaney, Jessica Elliott, and Nikhil Wagher.
Tags See All Tags