- Download Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 8 (en,it,fr,de,es,nl,ja)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Buy Cheap proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Real-World XML cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
|Clarke County Becomes a Home Base Iowa Community|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Wednesday, 20 August 2014 12:07|
Lt. Governor Reynolds Announces Clarke County as the Third Home Base Iowa Community
(Osceola, Iowa) – Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds today congratulated Clarke County on achieving its Home Base Iowa Community designation. Clarke County is one of only three counties statewide to secure this title, the others being Greene and Howard counties.
Home Base Iowa designated communities serve as centers of opportunity for military veterans. All Home Base Iowa Communities must have 10 percent of businesses in the area achieve Home Base Iowa Business status, develop its own incentive package for veterans and obtain a resolution of support from the appropriate governing body.
“Communities like Clarke County prove just how much Iowans respect the sacrifice our veterans and their families have made for this country,” Governor Terry E. Branstad said. “As a veteran myself, I am proud of the commitment Clarke County is making and look forward to seeing our nation’s heroes prosper in Clarke County and across the state.”
Clarke County will take great pride in prominently displaying and marketing the Home Base Iowa designation within numerous websites and community signage. They also identified several items to be included for the Veterans in a welcome package including but not limited to:
o Military Home Assistance Program, providing eligible service members and veterans with a $1,000 - $2,000 grant for closing costs to purchase a home in Clarke County.
o Complimentary rooms at Lakeside Hotel and Casino while finding housing in Clarke County.
Lt. Gov. Reynolds added, “I’m so proud of my home town. Clarke County demonstrates its commitment to our service men and woman who have sacrificed their lives for our freedoms. The Home Base Iowa initiative works to ensure every service member leaving the military can find a career right here in Iowa.”
The Home Base Iowa is a unique non-profit private-public partnership that focuses on recruiting veterans and active duty service members for quality, well-paying private-sector jobs in Iowa.
The initiative is currently co-chaired by Congressman Leonard Boswell and Casey’s CEO Bob Meyers, both of whom are veterans themselves. For more information on Home Base Iowa, please visit www.HomeBaseIowa.org.###
Tags See All Tags