- 19.95$ CrossOver 13.0 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony Cinescore
- 249.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- 9.95$ Creating a Website: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth (en)
- Buy Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Parallels Desktop 9 MAC (en)
- Buy Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro (en)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
|2010 Blues Fest -- A Note from the MVBS President|
|Music - Mississippi Valley Blues Festival|
|Written by Bob Covemaker|
|Wednesday, 23 June 2010 05:40|
Greetings, and welcome to the 26th-annual IH Mississippi Valley Blues Festival!
We at the Mississippi Valley Blues Society are proud of our accomplishment of producing this nationally acclaimed festival for more than 25 years. We now embrace the challenge of continuing on this tradition by bringing you quality entertainment for at least another 25 years. To do this we will continue to provide features that our fans have come to expect: world-renowned blues acts at both of our main stages, interactive BlueSKool programs on-site for the young and young at heart, and a free photo exhibit and workshops for one and all at the Freight House.
In addition to this, we will now feature a blues/patriotic performance by the Quad City Symphony Orchestra in conjunction with a massive firework display over the mighty Mississippi River. You might ask what these changes have to do with our mission of "keeping the blues alive"; I know I did. By adding features such as the Quad City Symphony performance and the Red, White, & Boom fireworks show, we hope to broaden both our fan and our funding base. Accomplishing that will allow us to continue to bring you to the blues for at least another 25 years.
So please relax and enjoy all that the Fest has to offer, and remember the old saying: "There are only two kinds of music: good music and bad music." Here at the Fest, I can guarantee it will all be good.
Tags See All Tags