- Buy Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro (en)
- Buy OEM Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Microangelo Toolset 6
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth (en)
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Download Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- 69.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Buy Cheap GFI FAXmaker 14.1
|2010 Blues Fest -- A Note from the MVBS President|
|Music - Mississippi Valley Blues Festival|
|Written by Bob Covemaker|
|Wednesday, 23 June 2010 05:40|
Greetings, and welcome to the 26th-annual IH Mississippi Valley Blues Festival!
We at the Mississippi Valley Blues Society are proud of our accomplishment of producing this nationally acclaimed festival for more than 25 years. We now embrace the challenge of continuing on this tradition by bringing you quality entertainment for at least another 25 years. To do this we will continue to provide features that our fans have come to expect: world-renowned blues acts at both of our main stages, interactive BlueSKool programs on-site for the young and young at heart, and a free photo exhibit and workshops for one and all at the Freight House.
In addition to this, we will now feature a blues/patriotic performance by the Quad City Symphony Orchestra in conjunction with a massive firework display over the mighty Mississippi River. You might ask what these changes have to do with our mission of "keeping the blues alive"; I know I did. By adding features such as the Quad City Symphony performance and the Red, White, & Boom fireworks show, we hope to broaden both our fan and our funding base. Accomplishing that will allow us to continue to bring you to the blues for at least another 25 years.
So please relax and enjoy all that the Fest has to offer, and remember the old saying: "There are only two kinds of music: good music and bad music." Here at the Fest, I can guarantee it will all be good.
Tags See All Tags