- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Buy Cheap xScan 3 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC (en,ja,ko,zh,da,de,es,fi,fr,it,no,nl,pt,sv,cs,hu,pl,ru,tr,uk)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Buy Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap PhoneView 2 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 199.95$ CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
|An Interview with William Elliott Whitmore, Performing at RIBCO on January 17|
|Music - Feature Stories|
|Written by Jeff Ignatius|
|Wednesday, 07 January 2009 12:04|
William Elliott Whitmore, a farm boy who hails from Lee County, Iowa, is set to release his new record, Animals in the Dark, on the Anti- label on February 17. After a trio of acclaimed, intimate, spare, and highly personal albums on the Southern label, Whitmore gets more political on Animals in the Dark, and he also fleshes out his sound. What remains the same is his wizened, worn voice, which gives a startling authenticity to his straightforward, woodsy folk music.
Whitmore will be performing with The Donkeys, Pictures of Then, and Meth & Goats at RIBCO on Saturday, January 17, in a show presented by Daytrotter.com. The show starts at 9 p.m., and admission is $8.
In this interview with the River Cities' Reader, Whitmore talks about why he began looking outward, the challenges of writing political songs, and why he decided to collaborate more on this album.Download Embed Embed this video on your site
Whitmore’s Web site can be found here.
Tags See All Tags